ECOssentials. They're made from organic dyes and recycled plant fibers and come in cubes and cylinders from 3.5 to 7 inches tall. They're also cute!Planning a shower for a new bride or baby? Invite a few petals! Shower floral arrangements using fresh flowers and plants are the perfect 'perk up the party' guests. When I want to add natural beauty to an event, I design easy-to-create floral arrangements in small, versatile and affordable containers. I enjoy soft and natural colors and am a big advocate of sustainability, so my preference is for biodegradable containers made of recycled materials. It's no surprise I love designing with OASIS Floral
Seven shower floral ideasWhatever containers you use, here are seven ideas you can try that make designing for showers with containers fast, easy and fun:
- Cluster a few arrangements together to create a color harmony that matches your shower theme.
- Use one variety of flower per container, alternating the arrangement heights and placing them together as your centerpiece to achieve a garden effect.
- Easily apply decorative accessories like wire, ribbon or fabric to the container's exterior. Just adhere UGLU or Oasis Double-Faced Tape to the sides and press decorations on securely.
- Stack graded sizes of containers to create a pyramid of flowers. The wide openings and gently sloping sides of ECOssentials offer a secure fit for foam, allowing them to stack more easily
- Give the arrangements as gifts to all guests, honored guests or hostesses.
- Plant a succulent in the 3-1/2" Cube to give as a party favor or personalized place card holder.
- Fill moss and celery-colored containers with foliage, mosses and ferns for an earthy collection of colors and textures.