Donation Request Policy
Thank you for considering Smithers-Oasis to be part of your event efforts. As part of our purpose we are committed to supporting organizations that help people express and experience emotion through flowers and plants locally, nationally and around the world. One way we do this is by providing in-kind donations of products to floral-related organizations. We are pleased for the opportunity to potentially participate in your event or organization and sincerely appreciate your interest in our products. Please read below for procedures and guidelines regarding your donation request.
Policies and Procedures for Submitting an In-Kind Donation or Sponsorship Request:
• While we would like to be able to honor all requests for the many events and floral organizations, Smithers-Oasis is unable to do so due to the volume we receive on a daily basis. We welcome requests for shows, events, conventions, conferences and others that will be reviewed on an individual basis.
• All donation requests must be submitted online. We no longer accept requests via mail, email or social media.
• Please fill out the online donation form in its entirety for your request to be considered.
• Smithers-Oasis must receive your request at least 4 weeks prior to when the item is needed.
• Please remember that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
• Upon submission of your request, you will receive an email acknowledging that your request was successfully submitted. Requests are reviewed on a weekly basis. If your organization is selected for a contribution, we will contact you at the email address or phone number provided.
• Your local OASIS Floral Products wholesaler may also be open to receiving donation requests. To find the wholesaler nearest to you, visit our Find a Wholesalers page.
• While Smithers-Oasis does not monetarily sponsor individual designers, alternative monetary sponsorships and/or donations for organizations and events are limited each year; therefore, such requests may require additional information.