Floralife® EthylBloc™ Sachet
EthylBloc™ Technology is an EPA approved ethylene action inhibitor. It inhibits the negative effects of ethylene which include: premature wilting, leaf yellowing, premature opening, and premature death.
EthylBloc is a registered trademark of the Dow AgroSciences Company and is not for use on food or food crops.
EthylBloc™ is intended for use by professional growers, wholesalers, nursery and greenhouse growers and retail florists.
- Extends flower life.
- Protects against leaf yellowing, decreases premature flower aging, and reduces flower, bud and leaf drop comparable to the truck kit.
- Ideal for in-box use during shipment.
- Allows smaller-sized shipments to be protected.
- Adds the flexibility of scale-able protection that can be tailored to any box size.
- Can be used at any time‚ immediately after harvest, just prior to shipment, upon shipment arrival or just prior to sale.
- Easy to use, nontoxic, and safe for workers.